$30.00 – $160.00
Penis Envy is a very interesting strain, it’s a mutation of the psilocybe cubensis created by Dr. Steven Pollok in the early 70’s and got its name from how similar it looks to a certain phallic appendage. Its also one of the strongest cubensis known.
Very strong potency
- Dosent come in waves, full on at all times
- long lasting
- light body high
- smooth come up and ride
- Low dose: .25g to .5g
- Medium low: .5g to 1g
- Medium: 1g to 2g
- Medium High: 2g to 3g
- High: Hero dose: 3g +
Origin:The Albino P.E. strain is a derivative of the Penis Envy (P.E.) which is one of the most potent Psilocybin Cubensis strains.
Potency:APE is often reported to be the strongest of the PE variants.
Effects:Vivid visual stimulation, intense feelings of euphoria, uncontrollable laughter, and joy, along with periods of deep introspective and philosophical thought.
Ingested 1 grams
5 Ways to Consume
– Chew them thoroughly, to allow all the juices to come out
– More or less 45 minutes to start working, depending on the stomach content
– The less you eat before, the better. It is advised to avoid food for a few hours
– Taking mushrooms in a form of a tea will mild the specific taste
– Chop or crush the mushrooms. Place them into the teapot
– When the water has boiled, pour it over the mushrooms in the teapot
– Let them sit for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
– Strain, serve and customize
– Incorporating it into food will assist with both the taste and the feeling of queasiness that most users suffer
– Avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage
– Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example, would result in an inferior tripping experience. Instead, try adding them to sauces or toppings after the cooking stage.
– Not only is it quick and easy to take, but users claim the acidic nature of the lemon breaks down the psilocybin, intensifying the subsequent trip
– Recommend starting with half the amount of shrooms you would normally
– Ground magic mushrooms meet lemon juice in a short glass of your choice. Leave it to sit, add water, and down in one go.