$25.00 – $125.00
These are not to be confused with Panaeolus Cyanecence which are also called Blue Meanies. These are the Cubensis version.
Medium to high potency
- Euphoria and happiness
- Energetic and uplifting
- Balanced visual and body high
- Low: .5g to 1g
- Medium low: 1g to 2g
- Medium: 2g to 2.5g
- Medium high: 2.5g to 4g
- High: 4g+
Origin:Thought to have originated in southeastern Australia, its name is derived from the vivid blue bruising on the mushrooms.
Potency:Expect above average intensity compared to other cubensis shroom strains.
Effects:Intense euphoria, happiness, and uncontrollable laughter, synesthesia, uplifting energetic feelings, visual/bodily stimulation, and deep introspective thought.
Ingested 3 grams
5 Ways to Consume
– Chew them thoroughly, to allow all the juices to come out
– More or less 45 minutes to start working, depending on the stomach content
– The less you eat before, the better. It is advised to avoid food for a few hours
– Taking mushrooms in a form of a tea will mild the specific taste
– Chop or crush the mushrooms. Place them into the teapot
– When the water has boiled, pour it over the mushrooms in the teapot
– Let them sit for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
– Strain, serve and customize
– Incorporating it into food will assist with both the taste and the feeling of queasiness that most users suffer
– Avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage
– Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example, would result in an inferior tripping experience. Instead, try adding them to sauces or toppings after the cooking stage.
– Not only is it quick and easy to take, but users claim the acidic nature of the lemon breaks down the psilocybin, intensifying the subsequent trip
– Recommend starting with half the amount of shrooms you would normally
– Ground magic mushrooms meet lemon juice in a short glass of your choice. Leave it to sit, add water, and down in one go.